Contact Me

There are a number of ways you can get in touch with me


Email me:

Telephone my constituency office: 0161 226 5546

Write to me at: Afzal Khan MP, House of Commons, Westminster, London, SW1A 0AA


You can also follow me on social media:


Weekly Advice Surgeries:

I hold weekly advice surgeries across the constituency for local residents. My surgery venues are below but because the times can vary from week to week please book an appointment to ensure that you get to see me.

To make an appointment to see me at a surgery please call the office on 0161 226 5546 or email



The first Friday of the month - Gorton Library, M18 8HE

The second Friday of the month -  The Tenants Association House, M13 0TR

The third Friday of the month - The Place, Platt Lane, M14 7FZ

The fourth Friday of the month – Arcadia Library and Leisure Centre, M19 3PH


The third Saturday of the month - Manley Park Play Centre, M16 0AS

The third Saturday of the month -  Longsight Library, M12 4NE


Please note, there is a strict parliamentary protocol which prevents MP’s from intervening on behalf of another MP's constituents, so please include your full address and postcode when you get in touch. If you are a constituent, I will reply to you as soon as possible. You can also check who your MP is here -

My role as an MP is to represent everybody in the Manchester Gorton constituency in Westminster. I can assist with matters for which Parliament or central government is responsible such as; tax issues involving HM Revenue and Customs, problems arising from the Department for Work and Pensions (such as benefits and pensions), problems dealt with by the Home Office (such as immigration), and any other issues dealt with by government departments. If your problem relates to a local issue such as housing, schools, transport or rubbish collection, it may be more appropriate for you to first contact either your local councillor or your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau before reaching out to your MP.

Due to the volume of contributions to twitter and facebook, I am sadly not able to respond to all tweets and comments. Anyone who swears or uses threatening or offensive language on my website or social media will be blocked.


Facebook Twitter Email

People who signed up

Join newsletter